Monday, May 06, 2013

Article: "Step into Your Greatness"
by Khama Anku 
It's time for you to step into your GREATNESS.

I've been a life & business coach for over a decade now and I absolutely LOVE it. One of the blessings of being a personal coach to hundreds of clients from all over the world is seeing people blossom right before my eyes.

If you are reading this, it means that you have greatness inside of you.

It means that you are destined to be, do and have everything that you desire - to be blessed, to be a blessing. But did you know that your greatness will only be revealed when you decide to step into it? Did you know that your destiny is not guaranteed - you must take the necessary actions to walk in it.



"Where there is no vision, the people perish" (Proverbs 29:18). I have a feeling, you have the vision - crystal clear in your minds eye. I'm going to venture out and say that you've probably had this vision for a few years now.

But do you get discouraged and frustrated, thinking that what you see in your spirit, feels light-years away from where you are today? Do you get angry or upset that you are "not even close" to watch you can see, feel and almost taste!

Would you like to know why you feel this way and how to bridge the gap from where you are and where you'd like to be?

The answer is in Habakkuk 2:2 "Write the vision and make it plain".

We need both - a vision AND a plan to carry out the vision, or else it will never come to pass.

And each year, it will become more and more painful that you are not living the way you KNOW you were placed on this earth to live.
If you are ready to step into your greatness and know that a plan (a map, a set of instructions) is your missing link, I invite you to order your copy of my simple business planning DVD, "How to Build a Business - from the Ground Up".

It's a 60-minute home study course that will move you from clueless to clarity and show you EXACTLY how to transform your ultimate vision into actionable “bite-size” steps. It's time to stop thinking about your calling and start living it.

"Write the vision and make it plain"








How to Build a Business - from the Ground Up!
Home Study Course

Do you need some personal assistance?  

May I also suggest you grab a *SCHOLARSHIP SPOT* in my www.In6Months.com Program. It's a powerful SIX MONTH Business & Lifestyle coaching & mentoring program with me - it includes 1:1 private coaching sessions, group training calls, support, accountability and more!
It's designed to get you clear and focused so you can create results - fast! 

Check out the website and contact me TODAY for a 20-minute pre-screening phone interview if you'd like a Scholarship, just a few spots are left www.In6Months.com

Did you enjoy this article?

Comment on my Facebook Page facebook.com/KhamaAnkuFan
Or send me a Tweet twitter.com/KhamaAnku

Questions?
Call my office toll free (888) 339-8450
To email, submit an on-line ticket to my help desk: http://spiritualphysique.helpserve.com

I love you!


Khama Anku
Life Coach, Author & Speaker
http://www.SpiritualPhysique.com

Sign up for complimentary text coaching! Text KHAMA to 292929