Monday, October 15, 2012

KHAMA'S CLIENT SPOTLIGHT: Ashley Hill (College Success Coach)


Khama's Client Spotlight
Ashley Hill:

"Khama Anku's strategy for my business is working! Before joining the in6months.com program, I was stressed because I didn't have a proper business or marketing plan. Now, I am organized and don't feel stressed about marketing my business. I'm not doing 100 things, I'm just keeping it simple and getting results! 

Since partnering with Khama...

#1)
I have been interviewed on several radio shows.

#2)
I have received guest blog post opportunities.

#3)
I have received speaker opportunities.

#4)
I have created two joint ventures with similar organizations to expand my reach to my target market.

#5)
Four organizations who provide services to my target market have reached out to me to promote my business to their customers.

#6)
I created a media kit (which a school in New York requested to see for a potential contract for my services).

#7) I created an introduction video describing my personal story and services (uploaded to linkedin, twitter and facebook).

#8)
I will be featured in a magazine this month!

#9)
I have more time for myself, family, and friends. I have my weekends back!

None of this would be possible without Khama helping me to get a clear plan. 


It is amazing how following Khama's directions can equal success! If you do what she tells you to do, it works!

If you are a business owner in ANY industry, you need to seriously get a coach to push you forward. My life has changed for the better. Khama Anku is that coach who will encourage you and push you to your greatest self! Join her program today!  

Thanks Khama for your great insight and instruction!"

Ashley Hill of www.CollegePrepReady.com

Ready to achieve similar results? Apply for a scholarship in Khama's Elite www.In6Months.com Coaching & Mentoring Program. www.In6Months.com