Friday, October 12, 2012

KHAMA'S CLIENT SPOTLIGHT: Tiffani Keaton


Khama's Client Spotlight
Tiffani Keaton:
"I’m Tiffani Keaton, mom of nine kids, and creative business and life coach with more than a decade of experience as an customer service based entrepreneur. I am passionate about helping women move from a place of overwhelm and frustration to freedom & empowerment.

Since becoming a client in Khama’s www.In6months.com coaching program, in less than 10 WEEKS
- so much has happened for me professionally and personally.


#1) I built, designed, & launched my new website in less than one month!
This is phenomenal because I actually owned the domain for more than six months and had a placeholder up all that time. But no more!

#2) I created my first printable info-product!
(Gorgeous if I do say so myself) on a topic dear to my heart, "7 Steps to Banishing A Limiting Belief"

#3)
By using my vision goal plan I created with Khama, my income has increased!!!

#4)
I have completed the outline of my ebook. Once again this has been something I have had on my heart to do for sometime but with Khama's coaching I took final steps to action.

#5) I have created a group program for coaching clients called
"Action School".

Khama has given me that push of loving kindness to get off my booty and get into action.
She has given me so much value that I could never repay her and if I can be one/tenth of the coach to my clients as she is to me, I will be more than happy. Everytime I speak with Khama, I feel as though I have received $1000 worth of value!

She has so much to offer and in so many different ways to reach her clients that you can't help but be helped! I can hear her in my head saying "Call those things that be not as they were" (Romans 4:17). It has made me VERY careful and considerate about the things I say about my life and my childrens lives.

In6Months.com is definitely the vehicle that is taking me to my next level!"


Tiffani Keaton of www.actionorientedcoaching.com



Ready to achieve similar results?
Apply for a scholarship in Khama's Elite www.In6Months.com Coaching & Mentoring Program. www.In6Months.com