Monday, August 26, 2013

Fatten Your Piggy Bank

"How to Fatten Your Piggy Bank"
by Khama Anku 

Copyright www.SpiritualPhysique.com


 Would you like to fatten your piggy bank?


Do you feel like your life would be drastically different if lack of funds weren't holding you back?

Would you be able to invest into your business for exponential growth?

Would you be able to take better care of your health, better care of your family?

Take a few seconds and think about it, if you had a fat piggy bank, would you be, do and have a different life? If you had increased income, no debt and were financially free?

If the answer is, "Yes Coach Khama, my life would be different if I had a fat piggy bank, I'm willing to work to make the change, but I don't know HOW!"

This article is for you.


Step #1) To fatten up your piggy bank, first put it on a diet.

Yes, you need to go on a spending diet. Go through your last 6-12 months of bank statements, and see where you've been foolishly, or simply unconsciously spending your money. Are you getting taken to the cleaners with overdraft fees because of mis-management and impatience? Or, have you been keeping your head in the sand and overpaying your bills because you just "haven't had the time" to call companies and reduce your expenses?

Today, call every company you do business with (home phone, cell phone, etc.) and see if you can reduce the fee. If you run a business, see how you can lower your expenses, or if they are not bringing a return on your investment, cut them out completely. Trust me, start here - plug the holes now, so you can "snowball" that extra 'found money' - to pay off your debts and make wise investments to catapult your life to a new dimension.

*Here's the coolest part about step 1: it will feel like you just got a raise!



Step 2) Think of a product or service you can exchange for money and GET HELP TO LEARN HOW TO MONETIZE YOUR IDEAS! If you have been running around the same mountains over and over and over - year after year - stop! Get yourself in a program, such as in6months.com - and let a professional (me) guide you, support you and give you the proper tools and skill sets necessary to succeed.

Listen, the only way you know if you really know something is by your results. Now please do not take offense by my next statement, my heart is in the right place and I want you to succeed. But if you are constantly "robbing Peter to pay Paul" you don't know what you are doing.

*Stop abusing yourself by staying ignorant and allow someone to help you.
Step #3) Be consistent and never give up. And listen to me when I say, be consistent and never give up...that means - STAY FOCUSED and stop hopping around like a freakin' grasshopper - jumping around from one idea to the next, calling that being consistent and never giving up.

I'm talking about F.O.C.U.S.

Follow One Course Until Successful

You will never be successful chasing after multiple ideas simultaneously. This also includes coaches - stop trying to follow multiple leaders, because even if you have 10 great leaders, each one is attempting to take you on different path.

*When you spread yourself out too thin, you end up going nowhere ...fast!



If you are ready to stop spinning your wheels, may I invite you to pick up a copy of my 60-minute DVD training:
"How to become a 6-figure income earner - doing what you love"



It's a complete home study course to give you the tools to succeed financially. You'll learn:



  • How to break the “just barely making ends meet” mentality
  • How to adopt a prosperity mindset and maintain it permanently
     
  • How to infuse your mind with wealth producing ideas
  • How to be a money making machine WHILE *BLESSING* others


Order







How to become a 6-figure income earner
- doing what you love
Home Study Course

Or click here to view my entire 28 Instructional DVD Collection



****
Would you like private coaching with me?

May I also suggest you grab a *SCHOLARSHIP SPOT* in my www.In6Months.com Program.
It's a powerful SIX MONTH Business & Lifestyle coaching & mentoring program with me - it includes 1:1 private coaching sessions, value-rich l training calls, stellar support, accountability and more! In6months.com is designed to get you clear and focused so you can create results - fast!


Check out this client testimonial for www.in6months.com




“I would highly recommend that you get in www.In6Months.com! Khama taught me how to properly structure my coaching program, how to market myself, create videos, and SECURE IDEAL PAYING clients – within the first 30 days!

My biz is SOARING and my confidence is OFF THE CHARTS!!! Khama is fun-loving, focused and truly committed to her client’s success, she even includes 1:1 coaching in her programs – so you get all of the support and accountability you need!! Go apply RIGHT NOW! Trust me, you will not regret it! www.in6months.com”

~ Carla Armstrong of Baltimore, MD




****

Check out the website and contact me TODAY for a 20-minute pre-screening phone interview if you'd like a Scholarship, just a few spots are left www.In6Months.com

Did you enjoy this article?


Comment on my Facebook Page facebook.com/KhamaAnkuFan

Or send me a Tweet twitter.com/KhamaAnku

Questions? 


Call my office toll free (888) 339-8450
To email, submit an on-line ticket to my help desk: http://spiritualphysique.helpserve.com

I love you!


Khama Anku
Life Coach, Author & Speaker
http://www.SpiritualPhysique.com

Sign up for complimentary inspirational text coaching! 
Text KHAMA to 292929