Tuesday, September 18, 2012

KHAMA'S CLIENT SPOTLIGHT: Phoebe Dawson - Make-Up Artist



KHAMA'S CLIENT SPOTLIGHT: 
Phoebe Dawson

 


“Khama as a person and along with her coaching has totally inspired me and uplifted me in my life! I have also been much more aware of my thoughts, more focused on only what I want, and have increased my faith that good things are coming even if I don't see them yet (instead of worrying and being impatient). I feel more fearless, grateful and excited for the future! Things are happening much faster than ever before!

I am a Los Angeles based Make-Up Artist and my income raised within the first 2 weeks of working with Khama! I wanted more income and I am getting booked up effortlessly everyday!

And within the first month of being in www.In6Months.com:

#1) I’ve had a goal to being flown around the world to travel more and for work, I got booked a few days ago on a film & I am being flown out to NYC next month for 8 days!! 


#2) I held an event with a friend/business partner last week,  we organized everything that had a great turn out. I didn't feel nervous or shy of speaking in front of a big group of women (which used to scare the hell out of me!)

#3) I was recently hired to work at a big amazing motivational workshop in November & some other exciting speaking opportunities are coming into my life where I have been asked to speaking at another women's workshops. I feel more confident in myself and my business!


#4) When I started working with Khama and in my goals I kept affirming that I had a nice, professional new car that came easily, fast and effortlessly! Then suddenly I crashed my car, totaling it! (Not the way I had planned for this change but the universe works in mysterious ways! lol) Then within 1 week I got an amazing deal and have a new Prius that I found on a lot within 2 miles of where I live!! It all happened so fast & easily!!


#5) I have also noticed massive improvements in my personal dating life! I am more honest and speak up and ask for what I want, before I was to scared to say what I really wanted or let my guard down/let other people in! I feel so many other things starting to shift and I cant wait to keep ticking more goals off my list!!

Khama, Thank you so much for your amazing support and encouragement!"

~ Phoebe Dawson of www.PhoebeDawson.weebly.com

 
Ready to achieve similar results? Apply for a scholarship in Khama's Elite www.In6Months.com Coaching & Mentoring Program. www.In6Months.com