Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"High-Level Time Saver Secrets"
by Khama Anku

Copyright www.SpiritualPhysique.com


"Do you sleep?"

"How do you get so much done?"

"What are your secrets to managing a successful business and fulfilling life?"


I'm asked these questions all of the time. And yes, I sleep. LOL!

Simple Time Management is the key. I value my time and spend it very wisely, each day that passes - is gone forever. So, I make sure I make the most of every second.

I work hard and a play hard. I also delegate tasks to others so I can focus on what I truly enjoy doing - in my personal and professional life.


Here are some quick and easy time savers:


I have a weekly housekeeper. Saves me 5 hours/week = 20 hours/month!

I have a laundry service. Saves me 2 hours/week = 8 hours/month!

I have a virtual assistant. Saves me 10 hours/week = 40 hours/month!

I have a personal assistant. Saves me 10 hours/week = 40 hours/month!

I have groceries delivered. Saves me 1.5 hour/week = 6 hours/month!

I have a monthly in-home massage. Saves me 1 hour/month in driving!

I also batch my tasks, so I spend focused time completing many of the same tasks (such as responding emails only I can answer), rather than willy-nilly answering emails every time a new one pops into my inbox.

Batching saves me 10 hours/week (at least) = 40 hours/month

I don't watch television. Saves me 15 hours/week = 60 hours/month

That's over 200 hours every month I save.

That's more than FIVE 40-hour work weeks 
I save/create each month!

High-Level Time Savers...that's my Secret.



 
You can start somewhere. Don't give into the excuse, "I can't afford it". Cut the cable and use those funds to hire someone to clean your house.  
No TV + No Cleaning = saves you 80 hours/month!




You are actually losing money by mis-managing your time!

If you are ready to learn simple, yet life-changing time saver secrets, may I invite you to order my complete Simple Time Management System - it's a 60-minute home study training that will teach you EXACTLY how to shape your day - to be highly effective, energetic and happy!







Simple Time Management
Home Study Course

Be sure to check out my entire 28 Instructional DVD Collection

Do you need some personal assistance?

May I also suggest you grab a *SCHOLARSHIP SPOT* in my www.In6Months.com Program. It's a powerful SIX MONTH Business & Lifestyle coaching & mentoring program with me - it includes 1:1 private coaching sessions, value-rich training calls, stellar support, accountability and more! The program is designed to get you clear and focused so you can create results - fast!

Check out this client testimonial for www.in6months.com
DorthaHise

“Since connecting with Khama Anku’s in6months.com, my husband and I have seen our business expand tremendously. Last month alone we added 12 new persons to our growing organization. Over the past few months all of our meetings have grown to where there is standing room only! We also expanded our business into a 4th country. 

Thanks to Khama we have been able to identify where we need to focus using her laser focusing technique. Her step by step teaching methods are simple yet highly effective. Because of her, we speak our goals into existence everyday, our weaknesses are now strengthened and our bank account is growing! Thanks Khama. You transformed our business and our lives!”


Neil & Penny Joseph
www.Amway.com/NandPHealth
Antigua, West Indies


Check out the website and contact me TODAY for a 20-minute pre-screening phone interview if you'd like a Scholarship, just a few spots are left www.In6Months.com

Did you enjoy this article?

Comment on my Facebook Page facebook.com/KhamaAnkuFan

Or send me a Tweet twitter.com/KhamaAnku

Questions? 

Call my office toll free (888) 339-8450
To email, submit an on-line ticket to my help desk: http://spiritualphysique.helpserve.com

I love you!


Khama Anku
Life Coach, Author & Speaker
http://www.SpiritualPhysique.com

Sign up for complimentary text coaching! Text KHAMA to 292929